With over 20 years of experience, Ruby began her career in high school working at a local real estate office. She then ventured out into default loan servicing including but not limited to foreclosure, short sales, and bankruptcy. After that, she decided to obtain her real estate license. Ruby knew she wanted to help others meet their home buying and selling goals. Ruby’s imaginative, enthusiastic, and helpful nature is perfect for matching each client’s home desires.
She has won multiple awards for her professionalism, while ranking in the top sales. She partners with a team of professionals that have streamlined the process of selling or buying a home to make it easier for you. Ruby is a highly active community volunteer with United Way and numerous women’s and homeless shelters. Ruby is tied to DFW communities in tangible and progressive ways that only further demonstrate her commitment to the growth of the region she holds dear.
While buying and or selling a home is among the largest financial and stressful decisions families will ever make, Ruby does not take your role in this transaction lightly and will go the extra mile to ensure a successful outcome.
- Real Estate Investing: Beyond the Basics
- Hunger & Hygiene for the Homeless
- Best Client Service and Professionalism
- Top Sales
- Short Sales
- Women Helping Women
- Top Client Referrals & Recommendations
- Certified Credit Score Consultant
- Luxe 3: Luxury Listing Specialist
- Audit Awards
- Top Performer awards as an individual and manager (monthly)
- Good Neighbor Awards
- Recognitions from Chief Executor Officer’s and other Realty Companies